The Best Dwelling Environment Regents Review Direct 2020
Quite a few states while in the U. S i9000. require learners to take in addition to pass the standardized examination in order to graduate from high school that has a diploma. If you ever live in your New York, you must take along with pass a new standardized examine called the Regents Exam in order to get your high school diploma.
There are several individual Regents Exams, each covering a different sort of subject area. In order to get a secondary school diploma within the state of recent York (called a Regents Diploma), you have got to take as well as pass one or more science Regents exam.
Often the Living Natural environment Regents Assessment is one of four science tests offered , and jooxie is here that may help you learn programs to know that can assist you decide if taking the Living Surroundings Regents examination is the best choice to suit your needs.
In our full new ideas for this assessment, we’ll protect the following:
- What the Existing Environment Regents Exam is actually
- Who should take the Residing Environment Regents Exam
- You important information about the audit for quick reference
- The particular format in the exam
- Structure questions in the exam
- Often the topics and even subtopics coated with the examination sections
There’s a large amount to cover the following, so allow us get going!
What Is the New York State (NYS) Living Environment Regents Quiz?
The actual Living Natural environment Regents exam is upon e of 4 science exams that pupils can take to fulfill the single scientific research exam dependence on receiving either a neighborhood or a regents diploma. Often the Living Setting Regents exam replaced typically the Biology Regents Exam and covers a number of topics and also categories available for biology based on the New York Status Core Resume.
To receive the Regents Diploma with State-of-the-art Designation, learners need to take and even pass a pair of science Regents exams: a person life science exam and another physical scientific disciplines exam. Often the Living Setting exam is definitely the only lifestyle science Regents exam presented, so if you prefer to receive the State-of-the-art Designation stage, you’ll have to require and circulate the Dwelling Environment assessment.
With that said: this is just one test you can get it to meet your science examination requirement if you’re graduating which has a regular Regents Diploma-but a person have taking the Residing Environment Regents Exam should you be trying to get an Advanced Designation qualification.
That can Take the Dwelling Environment Regents Exam?
So , who can take the Living Setting Regents Quiz?
Any 9-12 grade Texas secondary class student «all students that have completed the course of study resulting in a Regents Examination» will take the Experiencing Environment Regents Exam. Position another way, conditions and provide completed the specified biology assignment, you’re happen to be take the examine.
This means that students both who had taken some sort of biology tutorial in school and also students who have learned the fabric independently by way of alternative suggests are eligible to have the assessment. Additionally , that people be barred from taking the test given that you’ve had disciplinary troubles or could not make When or Baloney in your chemistry and biology classes. Provided that your training record points to that you’ve used the necessary tuition, you should be allowed to take the test!
May possibly be one other qualification for taking the exact Living Setting Regents examination: you have to with success complete 1200 minutes involving laboratory practical knowledge and generate adequate crafted reports per each lab scrutiny. Students exactly who meet this particular laboratory qualification are eligible to look at the test! For most students, this demand can be achieved by taking two to three science courses that have important components on high school.
After you know what the exact exam is definitely and exactly who might purchase taking it, let’s prefer into the most significant facts to consider before taking exam!
Experiencing Environment Examination FAQs
To get started, we’ll give you a easy guide to the most essential information about the Residing Environment Regents Exam. Think of this like your are unfaithful sheet!
Exam appointments: The Existing Environment Regents Exam is offered in Present cards, June, together with August on a yearly basis.
Who is going to take the quiz: Students within grades almost eight through 16 are eligible to adopt the Lifestyle Environment Regents exam given that they have achieved the lowest number of expected laboratory numerous hours and are given the green light by a school manager.
Exam question printers: The Being Environments examination tests your understanding using a combination of multiple selection and open up response concerns.
Audit sections: The exam contains five segments, or segments, labeled Element A, Aspect B-1, Component B-2, Element C, along with Part Debbie. Each area has the pursuing number of problems:
- Part A consists of 22 multiple selection questions.
- Part B-1 consists of thirteen multiple alternative questions.
- Part B-2 consists of twelve multiple choice and clear response queries.
- Area C is made up of 17 available response issues.
Part D consists of 15 multiple decision and amenable response issues.
Exam rating: Exam takers must achieve an overall review of 68 in order to move the exam.
Audit length: Assessment takers are allowed at most three a lot of time to complete the Living Conditions exam, devoid of any specific time allotments for your individual sections of the quiz.
Now that you’re sure some quick facts about that the exam will work, let’s appear a little more tightly at the assessing format for doing it exam.
Living Setting Regents Exam Testing Formatting
Knowing what to prepare for from the arrangement of a standardised test well before you actually sit for the assessment can really supply you with a leg-up. And here is an overview in the format from the Living Natural environment Regents Examination.
Just how many Questions Exist Per Segment?
The Living Environment Regents Examination has 85 questions comprehensive, and these things are separated up among the five test sections (Part A, Area B-1, Element B-2, Portion C, and Part D).
Each segment has the next number of questions:
|Experiment Part||Range of Questions|
|Portion A||fifty multiple choice questions|
|Portion B-1||thirteen multiple preference questions|
|Aspect B-2||10 questions, blend multiple pick and available response|
|Area C||seventeen open answer questions|
|Aspect D||thirteen questions, blend multiple pick and open up response|
How Much Time Can be Allotted Each Exam Spot?
Learners taking the Lifestyle Environment Regents Exam are allotted some hours to accomplish the entire assessment –that’s three a lot of time from the moment that the evaluation proctor takes place the examination.
But , in contrast to many other standardised tests, each and every section of the Living Conditions Regents Test isn’t timed individually. Which could make it challenging know how to stride yourself as you may take the test!
If you want to polish all eighty-five exam issues and have got time to look at work before time is up, you’ll want to expend no more than a couple of minutes to each exam question. That will cause with a 12 minutes to examine and/or handle questions one skipped on the way.
Exactly how Is the Assessment Scored?
To pass the Living Atmosphere Regents Assessment, you need to obtain a score for 65. To with differentiation, you need a ranking of 85.
But those scores shouldn’t indicate you have answered 65% of the exam questions in the right way, and they also normally are not raw results. Rather, which will passing credit score of 68 is a scaled credit score : what this means is that you’ve correctly achieved the actual set mastering standards relying on the New You are able to State Training Department. In most cases, you’ll your self receiving much more points intended for answering harder questions in the right way… hence the actual scaled rating. (Also: body fat penalty for guessing. Consequently don’t give any reviews blank! )
The big takeaway is this: your company exam ranking isn’t depending on number of questions you reply to correctly. You can actually take the assessment in 06, and your companion could take that in August, so you could response a different number of questions properly and both equally still acquire a passing rating of 63 on the examination. It all varies according to which issues you response correctly, and even there’s no reliable way to number that available while you’re taking test.
Scaled scoring can be confusing, considering want to learn much more how this kind of scoring technique is applied for typically the Living Conditions Regents, examine this page around the New York Condition Education Section website.
Topics Coated on the Located Environments Regents Exam
Since the Dwelling Environment Regents Exam obtained the place on the Biology Regents Exam, the main five sections of the audit cover an array of major topics pertaining to the field of biology. These ideas are driven by Standard several of the New york city Common Core State Requirements and include seven «Key Ideas» encompassing clinical concepts, key points, and notions.
If you want to read more about the Being Environment Main Curriculum, that determines what exactly topics turn up on the Regents Exam, visit New York’s State Degree Department web page. But for today, we’re going to supply you with a general summary of what matters each Main Idea ranges.
Major Idea 4: Living Or non-living Issues
Main Idea a single states which will, «Living everything is both much like and different through each other and even from nonliving things. lunch break
Put another way, this Crucial Idea suggests you to present what you learn about how being and non-living things rely on certain procedures to stay in existence and recreate.
So , everything that specific guidelines fall under this unique key option? Here’s a short list of the ideas you need to understand and then explain regarding Key Suggestion 1 over the Living All-natural environment Regents Examination:
- Diversity connected with populations around ecosystems plus stability connected with ecosystems, along with
- Precisely how populations are usually categorized depending on the function they serve from the food world-wide-web (e. grams. producers, shoppers, decomposers)
- The best way nonliving circumstances and living populations have interaction to prepare a total eco-system
- How several species carry each other in order
- How disruptions in the phone numbers and different types of species and/or environmental modifications can raise red flags to ecosystem security
- Supports and characteristics of the body at diverse organizational stages (e. gary the gadget guy. systems, cells, cells, organelles), which includes
- The human intestinal, respirative, the reproductive system, circulatory, together with excretory methods, as well as individuals movement, coordination, and immunity; how those systems have interaction to perform everything functions.
- Exactly how disruptions completed human structure can cause disproportion in homeostasis
- The different kinds of cells in the human body and their various attributes
- The surface of the various kinds of cells in the human body
- The main functions conducted by certain structures inside cells, such as cytoplasm, mitochondria, ribosomes, cell phone membrane, vacuole, and nucleus.
- The function of beneficiario molecules throughout cellular conversation
- Ways one-celled plant structur are able to operate, specifically
- How the constructions present in several single-celled plant structur cause them to work in a style similar to the tissue and devices found in multicellular organisms.
Key Thought 2: Family genes and DNA
Major Idea some states, «Organisms inherit genetic information in different ways that provide continuity of structure and performance between mothers and fathers and young. »
The Key Thought is all about ways genetics as well as reproduction function in creatures from most kingdoms. This requires a full familiarity with DNA!
Here are typically the concepts you’ll understand related to Key Strategy 2 within the exam:
- How the system and replication of genetic material result in offspring this resemble their particular parents, which include
- Ways genes will be modified by just interactions when using the environment
- Where anatomical information can be found within microscopic cells
- How look-alike works within asexually reproducing organisms
- The role regarding sperms and eggs in sexual replica
- The composition and function associated with DNA while in the reproductive progression
- Gene mutation
- The types of substances that execute the work with the cell, in particular protein molecules
- How technology regarding genetic archaeologist allows mankind to alter hereditary makeup involving organisms, like
- Frugal breeding
- Using different mineral deposits to cut, copy, and relocate DNA sectors and on a daily basis them right into new microorganisms
- Altering gene history through option, deletion, or perhaps substitution involving DNA
- Different fields regarding healthcare aimed toward fighting conditions that are the outcome of genetic transmutation
Key Idea 3: Evolution
Key Idea several states, «Individual organisms in addition to species transform over time. micron In other words, Important Idea 4 is all about progression.
The idea requires students to be able to explain just how evolution will work, be able to discern between evolutionary change and then the changes this occur in the exact lifetime of persons organism, along with describe the actual role involving natural guideline in scientific evolution as well as diversity connected with life we know of today.
Here are the leading concepts you’ll know relating to Key Option 3:
- Reveal the parts and habits of advancement, including
- The basic idea of physical evolution
- It is partially mutations, working, and recombination
- Natural line
- Extinction with species
Key Notion 4: Duplicate, Growth, and also Aging
Main Idea some states, «The continuity about life is maintained through imitation and growth. » The following key strategy involves information about asexual imitation and sex-related reproduction, improvement, development, aging, and reproductive : technology.
Concepts you should consider for this essential idea comprise of :
- How creatures, including individuals reproduce their very own kind
- Asexuado reproduction
- Sex reproduction, including knowledge of
- Meiosis in addition to fertilization
- Gametes and zygotes
- The part of gene expression, laddish behaviour, and the environment in real human reproduction and development
- The very structures as well as functions of the female reproductive : system
- Often the structures along with functions in the male reproductive system system
- Human being embryonic progression and doable risks to the embryo because of genetic mistakes and/or in order to environmental factors
Key Suggestion 5: Homeostasis
Key Plan 5 areas, «Organisms keep a energetic equilibrium in which sustains lifetime. »
The fundamental concept to the present key concept is homeostasis . Creatures have a range of homeostatic feedback accessories that continue to keep dynamic equilibrium. When most of these mechanisms be unsuccessful, it can contribute to disease or even death. You’ll need to understand how homeostasis works to be able to successfully converse your knowledge in this Key Suggestion.
Here are a few specific guidelines you’ll need to be allowed to explain:
- Explain principle biochemical systems in located organisms and the importance within maintaining «dynamic equilibrium, » or homeostasis. These processes include:
- Photosynthesis, the particular structure about plant microscopic cells, and the shape of one-celled organisms
- Organically grown compounds and also chemical electric power
- Cellular breathing
- The filing of energy in ATP substances
- The biochemical processes about breakdown and also synthesis and then the role regarding enzymes within biochemical operations
- How the specific shapes of vitamins, hormones, receptor molecules, antibodies, and other elements influence their very own interactions against each other
- Describe disease as being a failure connected with homeostasis
- How worms, bacteria, fungal infection, and other parasitic organisms interfere with the regular life features of plant life and wildlife
- The immune system along with white blood cells
- Hypersensitive reactions
- The purpose of biological research for responding to disorders in crops and animals
- Associate processes in the system amount to the cellular phone level to explain dynamic equilibrium on multi-celled organisms
- Explain feedback parts that maintain homeostasis
Key Suggestion 6: Ecology
Key Idea a few states, «Plants and pets or animals depend on each other and their real bodily environment. in
This key element idea inquires you to have the ability articulate how ecological procedures work, which include competition amongst members of various species in addition to within variety, and to be familiar with the concept of food items chains and webs.
Specific guidelines related to ecology that you need to learn include
- Elements that prohibit growth of folks and multitude, including
- How vigor flows by way of ecosystems;
- How the atoms and even molecules about the Earth routine among the lifestyle and nonliving components of often the biosphere
- That the chemical features that make up typically the molecules for living things experience food chain
- How on the market energy, drinking water, oxygen, together with minerals reduce the number of plant structur a habitat can support
- The many types of interactions that creatures can have, at the. g. producer/consumer, predator/prey, or parasite/host
- The importance of conserving diversity with species along with habitats
- That the living together with nonliving environments change as time passes and react to disturbances, which includes
- Ecological succession
- The particular role associated with climate transformation and natural disasters within altering dependable ecosystems
Key Thought 7: Real human Impact on the Environment
The 7th and remaining Key Concept that is included over the Living All-natural environment Regents Quiz states, micron Real human decisions together with activities have tried a serious impact on the physical and also living natural environment. »
The following Key Concept is requesting to think about the way human activity is affecting and alterations the experiencing environment, bringing about or perpetuating phenomena for example pollution, deforestation, extinction connected with species, climate change, and amendment of the ozone shield. The following key concept is also fundamental oriented : it questions students to reflect critically about precisely how they can credit card debt environmentally literate citizens on this planet.
You’ll need to know the subsequent concepts:
- The product range of interrelationships of people with the residing and non-living environment, like
- Ways increased individual consumption decreases the global finite options
- How healthy ecosystems supply basic techniques that have an effect on humans, and human activity shifts these techniques in harmful ways
- How human destruction of habitats threatens recent global stability
- The impact of digital development and even growth in the human population within the living and even non-living surroundings, which includes
- How area use along with pollution degrades ecosystems as well as results in a good loss of diversity in conditions
- Consequences of adding and also removing precise organisms from ecosystems
- Regarding industrialization, in particular fossil fuels in addition to nuclear fioul, on man and ecosystems.
Query Formats (With Sample essaywriterusa? Questions! )
Like we talked about earlier, there is five partitions on the Residing Environment Regents Exam composed of a mix of a variety of choice as well as open answer questions.
Now, we’re going to check out each question type (with examples) to help familiarize anyone with the examine.
Multiple choice Questions
All of five sections of the Dwelling Environment Regents exam include at least various multiple-choice issues. Your chose answer per multiple solution question needs to be recorded on an individual answer page that will be are going to be your quiz.
Unlike a lot of multiple-choice issues, this assessment uses details for each remedy choice rather then letters. Each and every multiple-choice query has several possible solutions, designated from the numbers (1), (2), (3), and (4). For each a variety of choice thought, there is just one achievable correct solution.
On each component to the audit, the multiple choice questions can vary in kind, but you will find two key types of multiple-choice questions for the Living Areas exam:
- Statements you’ll complete with the proper answer selection
- Questions you answer when using the correct option choice
These subject types will likely include charts, passages regarding text, shots, or information charts that you’ll be asked to apply to determine the right answer too.
Let’s view on some examples with multiple-choice problems from the August 2019 Located Environment Regents Exam to help you get a more lucid picture with what to expect because of this type of query on the test!
We’ll beging with a sample exam question the fact that presents an argument that you must carry out by selecting the correct answer alternative:
Whenever handling kitten litter, man can potentially be exposed to a dangerous single-celled protozoan. Its essential host could be the common house cat, but it are also able to live in individuals. This protozoan is an example of a
To answer this particular question, you’ll need to use your comprehension of biology to look for the correct answer that finishes the title. Specifically, this question suggests you to show your knowledge of Key Idea a few from the Living Environment Major Curriculum, that is definitely all about ecology. If you attempted to answer this unique question plus chose option choice (3) parasite , you got the idea right!
After that, let’s consider a sample test question which asks a question that you need to response correctly:
Specific seaweeds include a greater attentiveness of iodine inside their cellular material than there is always in the seawater surrounding all of them. The energy instructed to maintain this particular concentration big difference is most tightly associated with the action of
Like the preceding sample problem, this one goes along with a major idea on the Core Curriculum: Key Strategy 1 . Main Idea 4 asks you to definitely demonstrate what you may know about the constituents of being systems, through single cells to ecosystems, and how they will interact to keep up balance in the living surroundings.
So , elaborate the correct be managed by this subject? You got that right in case you picked (2) mitochondria!
Open Response Questions
The additional type of question on the Living Environment Regents Exam is definitely open solution. In other words, in place of being provided a set of answers to choose from, you may write out your special correct respond to using your recent knowledge of chemistry and biology.
About three of the a few sections of the very exam would include a variety of open-ended response queries: Part B-2, Part F, and Aspect D (and Part F is most open effect questions). The open answer questions to the exam may possibly ask you to provide correct reviews in one if not more of the pursuing formats utilizing space provided in the audit booklet themselves (not within the separate reply to sheet):
- Use material from a records table to make a data
- Provide a quite short answer on paper (often in response to a penned passage)
- Fill-in-the-blank with ideal answers
- Understand a short airway (anywhere from a to four short paragraphs) and remedy several questions in simple written resolution addressing some specific items, usually throughout paragraph type
Imagine that in order to do well in these thoughts, it’s important knowing the material plus can state your respond to in writing.
Right now, here are a few hear open solution questions to acquaint yourself with you using what this type of subject will look like in the exam!
First, here’s a sample thought that questions you to make a short solution in writing:
Reveal why biomass is considered a good renewable energy reference.
In the quiz booklet, you happen to be given 2 to 3 lines to create out a conclusion for how come biomass is viewed a renewable energy source. Just like the multiple preference questions, typically the open solution questions about the exam correspond with Major Ideas from Core Subjects. This query corresponds having Key Thought 7, which will cover the interrelationships of humans with the dwelling and non-living environment.
Depending on the Living Setting Rating Tutorial for quiz scorers, the would be considered acceptable typical reactions to the question above:
- Biomass is definitely continually currently being produced by flowers and creatures.
- More indoor plants or woods can be increased to replace individuals used for power.
- Humans will be generating foodstuff wastes plus garbage.
- Biomass is an power source that is instantly replaced by natural systems.
The Living Environment Regents Exam also incorporates fill-in-the-blank open-response questions, like this one:
Photosynthesis is a course of action that is crucial to the medical of many creatures on Earth. Distinguish two recycleables necessary for photosynthesis.
________________________________ and _______________________________
For things like this one, often the exam may instruct you for you to record your own answers instantly in the blanks provided on the exam electronic book.
So , so what can you need to know to respond to this available response dilemma? You’ll need to have more expertise in the content in which corresponds together with Key Plan 5, which will cover the biochemical processes with living organisms and homeostasis.
The audit Rating Guideline states that following answers would be regarded acceptable reactions to the problem above:
- carbon dioxide/CO2
We’ve taken care of shorter inquiries and answers for the open-response questions to the exam, and so let’s finish up here along with a sample issue that questions you to examine a short passing and reply several things in sentences form:
A lot of humans get pleasure from candy, cake, and yummey ice cream. As a result of historical past, we have a multitude of tastes. This may not be true of most animals. Felines do not find sweets. Throughout their historical past, the woman family tree displaced a gene to diagnose sweet flavor. Most wild birds also lack this gene, with a few differences. Hummingbirds tend to be sugar addicts.
Hummingbirds evolved from an insect-eating ancestor. The genes of which detect the very savory essence of pestilence underwent transformations, making hummingbirds more hypersensitive to all kinds of sugar. These brand new sweet-sensing gene history give hummingbirds a desire for junk flower ambrosia. Hummingbirds literally reject certain flowers as their nectar is absolutely not sweet enough!
Discuss just how sweet sensitivity in hummingbirds has developed. With your answer, do not forget to:
- distinguish the initial occurrence responsible for the newest sweet-sensing gene
- explain how a presence belonging to the sweet-sensing gene increased from the hummingbird human population over time
- explain how the fossil record of hummingbird ancestry and family history might be used to learn more about the particular evolution about food preferences in hummingbirds
Inside exam brochure, you’ll be given approximately twelve lines to publish out a conclusion in sentences form that will addresses all bullets. Your company answer can draw upon your knowledge of natural evolution, which inturn corresponds through Key Plan 3.
Typically the Rating Manual states how the following would be considered enough responses to the current question:
Allow you credit meant for identifying the main event responsible for the new sweet-sensing gene in the form of mutation/change from the genetic codes.
Permit 1 credit ranking for clearing up how the position of the sweet-sensing gene elevated in the hummingbird population with time. Acceptable typical reactions include, but are not on a:
- Chickens selecting intended for sweeter ambrosia survived and produced countless offspring considering the trait.
- Satisfying nectar supplied more energy, increasing the particular birds’ possible opportunity to survive in addition to
- It turned out an transition that raised the birds’ ability to thrive and recreate.
Allow you credit pertaining to describing the fact that fossil track record of hummingbird ancestors is likely to be used to find out more on the trend of meals preferences for hummingbirds. Acceptable responses consist of, but are not limited to:
- Changes in the form of hummingbird beaks could be implemented. Beaks adapted for ingesting insects could be different from those modified to consuming nectar.
- Fossils might let scientists more resources for the environment this hummingbirds occupied. This would offer you information about the facilities and the insect life present.
- Unique beak models could point out different nutrition preferences.
As you can tell, typically the responses to these short airway questions will be longer, a tad bit more in depth, and also require you to demonstrate yourself evidently. The trick which will get full credit ranking on these responses-beyond only being able to understand critically together with express yourself within writing-is answering all with the questions sought after by the immediate.
In this case, the main prompt stops working the things it’s important to talk about inside bullet elements, namely questioning the event this caused the particular gene, detailing how in which gene afflicted the hummingbird population, and also discussing the way fossils might help us read more about hummingbirds at this time. If you touch on all these three elements correctly, occur to be well soon on your way earning complete credit.
3 Approaches for Acing often the Living All-natural environment Regents Assessment
After you’re informed about the Lifestyle Environment Regents Exam, right here are our very best tips for making sure you complete with high passing marks.
Tip 1: Pay Attention during class
Almost all New York Assert students who else take the Being Environment Regents Exam could have taken an income Environments or possibly biology program before sitting down for the test. The absolute simplest way to give you a great foundation for any knowledge you’ll pass this specific exam should be to show up to class plus pay attention as long as you’re there.
The reason? Your Being Environment coach is required by the state degree department to educate the aspects and ability that you’ll be carry out on when you take the Being Environment Regents Exam . Paying attention in class is an easy way to acquire expert guidance on what you need to know through the test.
That is also a massive reason to look at good records in class. When considering to start your Located Environment Regents review, you begin by rereading your lessons notes.
Tip two: Use Previous Exams to begin your Living Ecosystem Regents Analysis
The fresh York Status Education Unit website fittingly provides usage of PDF archives of all earlier Living Atmosphere Regents Checks. Using these is really an amazing method to help you study for the experiment!
Possessing open, easy access to all of past terms means you could have access to lots of questions you may use for practice . You may even give a train test for you to yourself with the most recently applied Living Natural environment Regents Test. Find a noiseless place to give good results, set oneself an burglar alarm for three time, and job your way throughout the most recent examination to help you get an expression00 how quickly you need to move through the very exam queries in order to finish off in time.
Remember these are all real concerns from legitimate exams governed in beyond years. All these tests make the perfect way to acquire practical wisdom into the examination before you have to it your self.
Tips 3: Determine Your Advantages and disadvantages
While you take train exams together with review tutorial materials, study where you be wise and where you struggle, together with use which will info to make decisions about what articles to spend a little extra time looking at before you take those exam.
This tactic can also affect types of problems on the exam. Maybe if you’re a whiz at answering and adjusting multiple solution questions, however , open resolution questions allow you to pretty uneasy. Knowing where you succeed in addition to struggle will assist you maximize time you spend for your NYS Living Environment Regents review. Spending more time practicing sample clear response questions can help you come to feel more confident on your abilities as soon as exam time arrives !