31. Absolutely absolutely absolutely Nothing in this Act will be interpreted to restrict any right or remedy that a debtor could have in legislation.
No waiver of substantive and rights that are procedural
32. (1) The substantive and rights that are procedural under this Act use despite any contract or waiver to your contrary.
Limitation on effectation of term arbitration that is requiring
(2) Without restricting the generality of subsection (1), any term or acknowledgment in an understanding between a payday loan provider and a debtor that needs or has got the aftereffect of requiring that disputes arising out from the contract be submitted to arbitration is invalid in in terms of it stops a customer from working out the right that a debtor may need to make a software towards the Tribunal under part 34 for an purchase requiring a payday loan provider to unlawfully refund an charged charge.
Healing of illegal cost
33. (1) in cases where a payday loan provider has charged a charge or a sum in contravention with this Act or gotten a repayment in contravention of the Act, the debtor whom paid the fee or made the re re payment may need a reimbursement by providing notice within one after paying the charge or making the payment year.
Kind of notice
(2) The notice might be expressed at all, provided that what this means is the intention of this debtor to need the reimbursement and complies with any demands that could be recommended.
Distribution of notice
(3) The notice can be delivered at all if it really is offered apart from by individual solution, the notice will probably be deemed become provided when delivered.Detalles