Listed here is what a number of our students had to say:
‘I love creating television shows at USC»s Annenberg television Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing therefore alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the brand new pupils getting included with the various student organizations who recruit at the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to say:
‘ I adore leaving work each time and hearing the marching musical organization practice during the track arena and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. I love that the band we can operate on the track during their practices. Good music to truly get you fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back again to campus! It’s great to hear what they did throughout the summer time.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it’s really a sendoff for our football team, but it’s also lot of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the most useful part comes by the end regarding the evening when they begin the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I like when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park it’s the perfect setting with all of the trees and Doheny in the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Guests managed to go to classes with their student, hear from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to have him offer his perspective on being fully a proud moms and dad of two USC students as a guest weblog contributor this week. Keep reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my 3rd grade daughter Lindsay was thrilled. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern California. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are pleased to take college with each other and my spouse Kathy and I are happy and proud to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they truly are maybe not the only ones in our house who’re section of that Trojan Family. It’s been made clear to us from the beginning that as parents we too are members associated with the family members. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we’ve experienced from people connected to the university has been wonderful. Just this past weekend, we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being along with your children as we all encounter the fun activities that are offered. But it is additionally inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has for the students therefore the moms and dads of the students.
Our children are definately not house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and know they’re in good hands when they’re in LA. In the end, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For anyone who are considering transferring to USC we offer a true amount of recommendations and programs to aid guide you through the transfer application process.
1) go through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is a guide that is comprehensive our application process and I also reference it quite frequently.
2) spend close attention to the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students must be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community colleges, we’ve what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of their courses will move.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the fall for pupils thinking about a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Throughout a transfer time students have the opportunity to just take a walking trip of campus, attend an educational information session, and tune in to an aid presentation that is financial.